Not at the moment, but definitely in the near future. We don’t want to rush with this, as mouthpieces for children are more complicated than for adults. Children’s jaws are way more complex as we have to consider various different development stages (as well as different kinds of toothpaste), but it is definitely (!) on our roadmap.
Articles in this section
- Do you have different sizes?
- Do you have mouthpieces for children?
- What can I do, if the mouthpiece is too big?
- How often do I have to replace the mouthpiece?
- Which material is the mouthpiece made of?
- Is the mouthpiece available in different colours, or is there an indicator to keep the mouthpieces apart?
- Do the bristles reach the gum?
- Why are the bristles barely moving?