Not at the moment, but definitely in the near future. We don’t want to rush with this, as mouthpieces for children are more complicated than for adults. Children’s jaws are way more complex as we have to consider various different development stages (as well as different kinds of toothpaste), but it is definitely (!) on our roadmap.
Articles in this section
- Do you have different sizes?
- Do you have mouthpieces for children?
- What can I do, if the mouthpiece is too big?
- How much does a mouthpiece cost?
- How often do I have to replace the mouthpiece?
- Which material is the mouthpiece made of?
- Will there be different mouthpieces for soft, medium, and hard bristles?
- Does it work with not perfectly straight and/or malpositioned teeth?
- How do I differentiate the mouthpieces? Do you offer different colors or indicators?
- Do the bristles reach the gum?