Slightly malpositioned teeth are no problem since the flexible material adapts to your jaw. When you bite on the mouthpiece, the bristles will be bent to their correct position, so it should work even if your teeth are not perfectly straight.
Articles in this section
- Do you have different sizes?
- Do you have mouthpieces for children?
- What can I do, if the mouthpiece is too big?
- How much does a mouthpiece cost?
- How often do I have to replace the mouthpiece?
- Which material is the mouthpiece made of?
- Will there be different mouthpieces for soft, medium, and hard bristles?
- Does it work with not perfectly straight and/or malpositioned teeth?
- How do I differentiate the mouthpieces? Do you offer different colors or indicators?
- Do the bristles reach the gum?