The bristles are aligned at 45 degrees to the marginal gum in order to simulate the bass method (recommended brushing method by dentists).
Articles in this section
- Do you have different sizes?
- Do you have mouthpieces for children?
- What can I do, if the mouthpiece is too big?
- How much does a mouthpiece cost?
- How often do I have to replace the mouthpiece?
- Which material is the mouthpiece made of?
- Will there be different mouthpieces for soft, medium, and hard bristles?
- Does it work with not perfectly straight and/or malpositioned teeth?
- How do I differentiate the mouthpieces? Do you offer different colors or indicators?
- Do the bristles reach the gum?