Currently, we are offering just soft bristles (comparable to soft-bristled toothbrushes). This will offer the most comfortable and safest tooth-brushing experience. We are working closely with dentists and dental universities to address two concerns: clean teeth and no gum damage.
Articles in this section
- What can I do, if the mouthpiece is too big?
- Do you have different sizes?
- Do you have mouthpieces for children?
- How much does a mouthpiece cost?
- How often do I have to replace the mouthpiece?
- Which material is the mouthpiece made of?
- Will there be different mouthpieces for soft, medium, and hard bristles?
- Do the bristles reach the gum?
- Does it work with not perfectly straight and/or malpositioned teeth?
- How are the bristles aligned?