The bristles are long enough to reach the distal surface of the 3rd molars. When you bite on the mouthpiece, they will be bent to their correct position
Articles in this section
- Do you have different sizes?
- Do you have mouthpieces for children?
- How much does a mouthpiece cost?
- How often do I have to replace the mouthpiece?
- Which material is the mouthpiece made of?
- Will there be different mouthpieces for soft, medium, and hard bristles?
- How soft are the bristles?
- Do the bristles reach the gum?
- Does it work with not perfectly straight and/or malpositioned teeth?
- Does it brush the distal of the 2nd or 3rd molars as well as wisdom teeth?